Fraser Valley School offers a unique opportunity to parents who wish to provide their children with an academic, non-denominational, internationally minded education, at an affordable independent school.
Fraser Valley School began in 2008 with a single Kindergarten class. Since then we have grown to offer Kindergarten to Grade 8 with extension to grade 12 by 2025.
FVS became an IB School for PYP in 2017. IB schools share a common philosophy-a commitment to high quality, challenging, inquiry- based, international education.
- Highly qualified and experienced IB educators, working in small class sizes, ensuring the progress of each child through individualize attention and lesson planning.
- Modern, bright and spacious classrooms, a library and learning hub and gymnasium
- Opportunities for students to develop passions and skills, realize their goals and potential
- Programs that develop strong character to be courageous contributors
- A warm and vibrant learning community that brings together all that is important to a successful and fun educational experience
- An inquiry-based curriculum that stimulates problem-solving, creative thinking, investigation and reflection.
- A robust educational experience in a caring and nurturing environment.
We believe it is important for our students to be:
- Responsible citizens
- Global citizens
We are situated on the border of Langley and Surrey, with easy access both locally and from further afield via Highway 1, or the Golden Ears Bridge. We have two campuses 10 minutes apart, our Kindergarten to Grade 3 are at our Clayton Campus and the Grade 4-8 are at our Cloverdale Campus.
Our warm and vibrant learning community brings together all that is important to a successful and fun educational experience!